These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Water Rangers’s Website.
Water Rangers is located at: 123 Slater Street, 6th Floor
Ontario – K1P 5H2, Canada
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Water Rangers’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Canada. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Water Rangers and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on Water Rangers. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://store.waterrangers.ca for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://store.waterrangers.ca
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://store.waterrangers.ca
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://store.waterrangers.ca
Redistribute content from Water Rangers (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information,
material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Water Rangers does not screen, edit, publish
or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or
opinions ofWater Rangers, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the
person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Water Rangersshall
not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused
and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this
- Water Rangersreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright,
patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Water Rangers a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce,
edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,
you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Water Rangers’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or
use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Standard Terms & Conditions for Sale of Goods
- Definitions In this document the following words shall have the following meanings:
- “Buyer” means the organisation or person who buys Goods
- “Goods” means the articles to be supplied to the Buyer by the Seller;
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patents, registered and unregistered designs, copyright, trade marks, know-how and all other forms of intellectual property wherever in the world enforceable;
- “Seller” means Water Rangers, 290 Fifth Avenue, Ottawa, Ontario, K1S 2N5, Canada
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to sales of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions referred to, offered or relied on by the Buyer whether in negotiation or at any stage in the dealings between the parties, including any standard or printed terms tendered by the Buyer, unless the Buyer specifically states in writing, separately from such terms, that it wishes such terms to apply and this has been acknowledged by the Seller in writing.
- Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
- Price and Payment
- The price shall be the Recommended Retail Price less agreed discount, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties. The price is exclusive of VAT or any other applicable costs.
- Credit terms may be offered subject to satisfactory credit vetting of the Buyer by the Seller. The offer of credit will be at the sole discretion of the Seller.
- Where credit is offered payment of the price and VAT and any other applicable costs shall be due within 30 days of the date of the invoice supplied by the Seller, unless otherwise agreed in writing. In cases where credit is not offered payment will be required before release of goods by the Seller.
- The Seller shall be entitled to charge interest on overdue invoices from the date when payment becomes due from day to day until the date of payment at a rate of 2 per cent per annum above the base rate of the National Westminster Bank
- If payment of the price or any part thereof is not made by the due date, the Seller shall be entitled to:
- require payment in advance of delivery in relation to any Goods not previously delivered;
- refuse to make delivery of any undelivered Goods without incurring any liability whatever to the Buyer for non-delivery or any delay in delivery;
- Description Any description given or applied to the Goods is given by way of identification only and the use of such description shall not constitute a sale by description. For the avoidance of doubt, the Buyer hereby affirms that it does not in any way rely on any description when entering into the contract.
- Sample Where a sample of the Goods is shown to and inspected by the Buyer, the parties hereto accept that such a sample is representative in nature and the bulk of the order may differ slightly as a result of the manufacturing process.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery of the Goods shall take place at the address specified by the Buyer on, or as close as possible to the date required by the Buyer. The Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- If the Seller is unable to deliver the Goods because of actions or circumstances under the control of the Buyer, then the Seller shall be entitled to place the Goods in storage until such times as delivery may be effected and the Buyer shall be liable for any expense associated with such storage.
- Any damages, shortages, over deliveries and duplicated orders should be reported to the Seller within 14 days of signed receipt to enable replacement or refund.
- RISK Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon receipt of the goods. Where the Buyer chooses to collect the Goods itself, risk will pass when the Goods are entrusted to it or set aside for its collection, whichever happens first.
- TITLE Title in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Seller has been paid in full for the Goods.
- RETURN OF UNUSED GOODS
- All goods are sold on a firm sale basis, i.e. the Seller will not take back any goods not required or sold by the Buyer, unless otherwise agreed, in which case the following terms apply.
- Any returns must be authorised by a representative of the Seller before any credit will be given.
- Where the Seller agrees to accept the return of goods that are not damaged the Buyer will be responsible for the cost of carriage and will ensure that they are carefully packaged to avoid any damage in transit. The Seller will not be obliged to accept any goods that are damaged in any way. The Seller will only accept returns that appear in the Sellers current Publication List.
- Credit of amounts due or paid in will only be given for goods that are in saleable condition.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Seller shall not be liable for any all loss or damage suffered by the Buyer in excess of the contract price.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to limit or exclude the liability of the Seller for death or personal injury as a result of the Seller’s negligence or that of its employees or agents.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS All Intellectual Property Rights produced from or arising as a result of the performance of this Agreement shall, so far as not already vested, become the absolute property of the Seller, and the Buyer shall do all that is reasonably necessary to ensure that such rights vest in the Seller by the execution of appropriate instruments or the making of agreements with third parties.
- FORCE MAJEURE The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations. If the delay persists for such time as the Seller considers unreasonable, it may, without liability on its part, terminate the contract.
- RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as establishing or implying any partnership or joint venture between the parties and nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to construe either of the parties as the agent of the other.
- ASSIGNMENT AND SUB-CONTRACTING The contract between the Buyer and Seller for the sale of Goods shall not be assigned or transferred, nor the performance of any obligation sub-contracted, in either case by the Buyer, without the prior written consent of the Seller.
- WAIVER The failure by either party to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the Terms and Conditions herein shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
- SEVERABILITY If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian courts.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have
any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.