In it, you’ll find 3 sets of our most popular tools: thermometers, conductivity meters, test strips containers, reacher sticks, and sample cups. You’ll also find a dissolved oxygen testkit and a reel to help you do physical surveys of water bodies you test.
This testkit is perfect for groups of 15-20 students. In the teacher guide, you’ll find information on how to perform every test, tips for organizing an excursion, and detailed lesson plans.
Wondering how this testkit integrates with Ontario and Quebec curriculums? Find out here.
Each testkit includes:
- 3 thermometers
- 3 conductivity meters (with calibration solution)
- 3 10-packs of teststrips for students (3 x 10 / container)
- 3 reacher sticks
- 3 sample cups
- 3 mini clipboards
- 3 pens
- 1 refill bottle of teststrips (50 / bottle)
- 1 dissolved oxygen testkit (30 vials)
- 1 measuring reel
- 15 stickers
- 6 badges
- 15 student cards (for filling out post-testing information)
- 1 teacher guide
- 1 teacher clipboard
- 1 hand towel