Managing your bookings
We’re so happy we can help you engage your audience and encourage water stewardship! As a testkit host, you’re responsible for managing your own bookings. When a tester wants to book a kit, you will get an email with their pick up and drop off times. All appointments are automatically approved; it is your responsibility to cancel them if the booking doesn’t work for you.
Note! The system manages most of the correspondence with testers. However, if you have chosen to keep your address private, you must email each borrower with pickup directions.
- Login to your account at waterrangers.ca/login with the username and password that were provided to you.
- On the left side of the page, hover over Calendarista and a tab called Appointments will become visible. Click on it to see the calendar with your bookings.
- From this page, you can cancel existing bookings if needed.
You can also book time off from lending. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to modify the email addresses that can manage your bookings, or for any other help you may need.
Maintaining the program
As a host, you are responsible for the following:
- Checking the kit for damage or missing items between each use.
- Give participants the waiver & survey that were provided to you. They must sign the waiver before participation.
- Mail us the completed surveys and waivers using the envelope provided in your kit.
- Ensure that your kit is refilled when necessary.