It’s been another incredible testing season! Thanks to the dedications of these volunteers, we’re showing what citizens can do to protect waterways!
A few highlights:
• 91% visited the water more regularly
• 95% shared their knowledge with curious bystanders and/or became teachers
• 91% participated in other NEW stewardship activities • beyond this program this year
• 165 sampling sites
• 829 square meters of shoreline naturalized
• 3.9km of shorelines cleaned
Here’s the impact report (8mb):
Funding Provided by Government of Ontario. Thank you so much for your support!