Not sure if a workshop is right for you?
Contact our science education co-ordinator, Juno, to learn more about how we run our workshops!
Want to get testing but don’t know where to start? Or maybe you’re planning a water science unit for your class and want a special activity to give them a hands on conservation experience. An educational workshop with Water Rangers brings expert ecologists into the classroom to share knowledge, skills, and a passion for water conservation. Our workshops are a great fit for students from Grades 5-12, environment clubs, youth groups, or homeschool circles, and are equally as effective online or in person. Pick the excursion that fits your classroom best and sign up!
- 60 Minute, hands on excursions for groups in Ottawa/Gatineau
- Kits provided!
- Outdoor, socially-distanced, COVID-safe education opportunity
- Let us come live to your classroom anywhere!
- Test-along journey on the Mississippi River, Ontario with an expert ecologist
- 60-minutes of follow along activities and curriculum connections
Mail-out programs (check back in Spring 2021!)
- We send a package to your classroom complete with easy tools to get you out testing!
- Linked to online course and teaching resources
- Quick-start way to get on the water
- Note that our mail-out programs are only available at certain times throughout the year- if we can’t send you a package as soon as you’d like, we’ll be sure to notify you of future mail-outs!